WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN ATTENDING A WORSHIP SERVICE
- How to dress? Wear casual clothes.
- How about my kids? We have volunteers ready to entertain your young children in our nursery. Just ask the greeter at the church entrance.
- How long are services? Our services are typically less than an hour-and-a half.
PLAN TO COME A LITTLE EARLIER
- When should I arrive? Come a little early to enjoy free refreshments and meet some of our members. We ask that you use a lid on your cup if you bring a beverage into the sanctuary.
- Where should I park? Check out our parking lot layout at the bottom or our Get To Know Us page. (click here)
- Where do I go after I arrive? Our door greeter will hand you a bulletin and be happy to help you find a seat, if needed. Feel free to sit in any empty seat.